I truly love being in Sonoma. In addition to spending time with my family, I like to enjoy the little things that I’ve missed while living in southern California. Like walking along the Plaza, grabbing a yummy breakfast/lunch from the Basque Boulangerie Cafe (see above picture), and the fact that it is entirely appropriate to have a glass wine anytime after 10am. Lovely, lovely weekend.
Happy weekend pinspiration!
- Cute seasonal shopping guide for your fruits and veggies
- I’d love this outfit, please
- Where the magic happens
- DIY Fruit Basket
- 5 tips for planting seeds the first time
- Celebrate your important dates
- Avoid herb garden mistakes!
- DIY Wine Cooler
- At home spa treatments
- 25 cleaver ideas for gardening