Last week I shared the six new fall TV shows that I’m excited to watch. This week I’m treating myself by sharing the returning shows that this TV addict can’t wait to return.
Fall TV Schedule – Returning Shows
CSI, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Family Guy
The Mindy Project
Modern Family, Criminal Minds, Survivor, Law & Order: SVU, Chicago P.D.
Scandal, Bones, Parenthood, Parks and Rec*
I know, it’s a lot. So, if I had to recommend 5 shows to put on your DVR, I would pick these:
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine. This show is surprisingly hilarious. While I’m not a huge fan of a lot of the female characters (the actors are a little weak to be honest) as a whole, the cast is awesome.
- Chicago P.D. I’m completely obsessed with this show. I’ve never seen Chicago Fire so a few of the story lines are a bit hard to follow, but overall, the acting is awesome, the plot is great, and Sophia Bush is a queen.
- Scandal. I mean, duh.
- Parenthood. I can’t believe that it is the last season of this show! I go through a box of tissue in each episode
- Bones. This show is only making the top 5 list because it is the last season of the show. And because I binge-watched the whole series while in South Africa because it was one of the only TV shows that I could stream / rent from the video store
- Bonus: Parks and Rec*. Probably the best show on TV. I can already see myself crying through the who (last) season
*I know that Parks and Rec doesn’t start until early 2015 but it felt wrong to not include it!