- And now I need to get to Prague.
- I've never been on a cruise before but if I'll be following all these 25 cruise secrets / tips if I book one
- Four lessons learned from solo travel
- This one pot zucchini mushroom pasta can easily be a vegan dish if you remove the cream and cheese
- Now that I'm putting a hold on fish, I can't wait to try these raw zucchini vegetarian sushi rolls!
- These Thai iced tea pops are perfect for summer
- This orange balsamic cilantro salad is only $1.04 per serving.
- Two delicious summer cocktails that I can't wait to make this season
- A few tips on styling an outdoor space
- A great list of cruelty-free beauty products
- Nothing like a beautiful new rug to make a house a home
- This is genius! How to add a bra to a backless dress
loving. Relaxing on the weekends. Student life means that I'm often working on the weekends but I was able to take this weekend off thankfully.
writing. New blog posts. I'm feeling reenergized about blogging recently!
reading. The Husband's Secret, my book club's current read. Has anyone read it before?
watching. The Fall. I know that there is only one season, but I'm already hooked and waiting for season 2. And while I wasn't planning on seeing 50 Shades of Grey, Jamie Dornan's acting has got me hooked on everything he does. I just finished Sherlock, which was amazing!
craving. All the pesto pasta in the world.
obsessing. Over Big Brother. If that is wrong (which it is) then I don't care to be right.
needing. Some sort of spa day. Or at least a nice massage.
wanting. New glasses. Not a need by any means but I would love to get some new glasses.
That I was able to catch up with some college friends this weekend.
- 5 natural beauty ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen
- July wedding checklist
- My current happy list
- Monthly Goals: July
- Celebrating 2 years of blogging!
Weekly Watch ▼
Oh John, you just get it. I'm not at all embarrassed to say that this video brought me to tears.