Dear Self: Yes you’re back home from one of the best vacations of your life. While it may seem horrible now, I promise things will get better in a few days. Just try not to think about long days at the beach, delicious fish, more free time than one could imagine, and zero responsibility. As long as you refrain from dreaming about those times you should be okay. If not, sorry in advance.
Dear Vacation: I will miss you so much. First day back from the last two weeks is going to be rough, but I think that I can handle it
Dear Bed: I’m home! Let’s bond
Dear Suitcases: Maybe you could find it in your sweet heart of hearts to unpack yourself. I would love love love that.
Dear Readers: I had a ton of fun looking at the information below. Hope that you enjoy it too!
Remember how I just did a 2012 recap? Well while I was doing my usual blog reading, I found this great recap from Jessica. I told her that I would copy her format and you better believe that I come through on my promises. So while I did a recap of my favorite posts of the year, there are the posts that got the most hits, pictures you liked most and links you clicked while visiting.
Top Viewed Posts of the Year
- Birchbox & Glossybox Reviews (apparently readers love these – good to know!)
- Apple Pie. Easy Mini Apple Pie Recipes: YUM!
- Apple Picking in Julian: One of my favorite trips of the year
- Handwriting: my messy, messy handwriting
- From Me, With Love: Classes, done. Avocados, to the face
- Lies that Pinterest Told Me in the Kitchen: everybody loves it when I fail in the kitchen, right?
- Makes Me Smile: pretty flowers, and SoCal Blogger meet up recaps
- Gratitude: think about at least 3 things you’re grateful for each day!
- Homemade Applesauce - Crockpot Applesauce: Who doesn’t love homemade applesauce?
- Makes Me Smile – Backyard Picnic: A personal favorite
Posts You Loved to Comment On
- Apple Picking in Julian
- Christmas Decorations
- Mug & Polish Swaps
- A Chicago Thanksgiving
- Morning Moments
- Friday’s Letters, 08/17/2012
- Alaska: Wildlife
- Makes me Smile – Backyard Picnics
- Vegetarian Recipe – Easy Quesadillas
- Los Angeles County Fair
Most of you may have found me from …
- Google +
other incredible blogs:
- From My Grey Desk
- Living in Yellow
- A Charming Occasion
- Lemons, Avocados & the Bay
- The Bargain Blonde
- Glossy Blonde
- Mish Lovin’ Life
- Five Days Five Ways
- Yours Truly Blog
Or you use these keyword searches
- Glossybox Review
- Birchbox Review
- Mini Apple Pies
- treasure tromp (some variation)
- glossybox vs birchbox
- cute piggies
- stuffed portobello mushrooms
- pinterest lies
- apple picking
Readers tend to live in…
…the following countries…
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- Costa Rica
...and these great cities!
- New York
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
Once you find my blog you then visited…
- Happy Pretty Things
- Glossy Blonde
- The Poppie
- Little Lady Little City
- Mona Lisa Marie
- Sugar Spice and a Dash of Advice
- The Boots Parade
Most Liked Instagrams
View of Kauai coast from a helicopter
Artichokes – so delicious, so beautiful // Hanalei beach in December. Love Hawaii!
Smooches! // Vegas calling
So thank you dear readers for making this last year 6 months of blogging an amazing experience!