Is July really coming to an end? How did that happen? It always amazes me how quickly the summer months fly by – in fact, I start my very last required class for my Ph.D. this Thursday (Theory-driven Program Evaluation, anyone?). The end of July is also bit rough for me, as today would have been my father’s 62 birthday. I’ll still be celebrating for him here.
In addition to being able to relax at home, I now realize that I spent most of the month out of the state. Oops? Here a little recap of my favorite moments from the month, in case you missed it.
- Hiking and Camping trips on Mt Baldy
- Spending the weekend with Matt’s family at Lego land & The La Brea Tar Pits
- 4th of July inspired white wine sangria recipe
- One week without internet or cell service on the Rogue River – complete with delicious food & amazing rafting
- Wonderful guest posts from three of my favorite bloggers who took over my blog while I was in Alaska. Thanks, Niki, Evani, and Kristian!
- Oh yeah, one week in Alaska! Real recaps will come in August
subscribe | twitter | facebook | bloglovin' | instagram | pinterest | google+